Texas WET reaches 3,200 key decision makers and professionals in this multi-million-dollar market at six strategic times throughout the year. Including engineers, treatment plant owners and technicians, government officials, regulatory agency personnel, manufacturers and their agents, scientists, universities, and other groups concerned with the environment.
ISSUE 1Space Closing: Late January
Distribution: Late February
OUR SPECIAL TEXAS WATER ISSUE BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT SHOW
ISSUE 2Space Closing: Early March
Distribution: Early April
ISSUE 3Space Closing: Late April
Distribution: Early June
ISSUE 4Space Closing: Late July
Distribution: Early August
Bonus distribution at
ISSUE 5Space Closing: Early September
Distribution: Early October
ISSUE 6Space Closing: Early November
Distribution: Early December
*Covers are subject to change
As the official membership publication of the Water Environment Association of Texas, Texas WET is committed to providing a strong and informative voice in all matters pertaining to the wastewater industry, water pollution control in Texas and beyond as well as experiences among WEAT’s members and the public.
|SIZE||1 Time Rate||2-3 Time Rate||4-6 Time Rate||Online Magazine*|
|OBC||N/A||N/A||$1,475||FREE with print booking!|
|IFC/IBC||N/A||N/A||$1,325||FREE with print booking!|
|Full page||$1,225||$1,150||$1,100||FREE with print booking!|
|2/3 page||$1,075||$1,050||$1,025||FREE with print booking!|
|1/2 page island||$1,000||$975||$950||FREE with print booking!|
|1/2 page||$850||$825||$775||FREE with print booking!|
|1/3 page||$725||$700||$625||FREE with print booking!|
|1/4 page||$600||$575||$550||FREE with print booking!|
|1/6 page||$500||$475||$450||FREE with print booking!|
|1/8 page||$450||$425||$400||FREE with print booking!|
|Professional Directory||$300||$275||$250||FREE with print booking!|
- All rates include full color.
- 10% premium for all guaranteed positions (not including covers).
- Rates for stitched and poly-bagged inserts available upon request.
- Costs incurred for publication-produced ads or non-compatible electronic files will be charged to the advertiser.
- Rates are net of agency commission.
- The publisher and WEAT reserve the right to reject advertising that is deemed inappropriate.
- The publisher and WEAT cannot be held liable for any material used or claims made in advertising included in this publication.
To reach wastewater professionals through Texas WET and its targeted readership, contact Chad at your earliest convenience to discuss your company’s promotional plans.
Chad Morrison, Marketing Manager