Eye on New Jersey
New Jersey’s Primary Eye Care Physicians
Eye on New Jersey is mailed to seven hundred of the state’s optometric physicians and partners of the New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians, for a total circulation of approximately 1,100 copies. The NJSOP is dedicated to advancing the profession of optometry and serving optometrists in meeting the eye care needs of the public.
SPRINGSpace Closing: Late January
Distribution: Early March
SUMMERSpace Closing:Late April
Distribution: Early June
FALLSpace Closing: Mid-July
Distribution: Early September
BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
WINTERSpace Closing: Mid-October
Distribution: Late November
*Covers are subject to change
*Ads booked in the print magazine will APPEAR ONLINE AT NO EXTRA COST!
** Black & White rates available on request.
- 10% premium for all guaranteed positions (not including covers).
- Rates for stitched and poly-bagged inserts available upon request.
- Rates are net of agency commission.
- The publisher and NJSOP reserve the right to reject advertising that is deemed inappropriate.
- The publisher and NJSOP cannot be held liable for any material used or claims made in advertising included in this publication.
To reach optometric physicians across New Jersey through Eye on New Jersey and/or NJSOP’s E-Newsletter and its targeted readership, contact Chad at your earliest convenience.
Chad Morrison, Marketing Manager