Pennsylvania Section American Water Works Association (PA AWWA) is the state organization of the AWWA. The Water News Source is the PA AWWA’s official magazine that serves as a source of education, news and information on treatment processes and techniques for improving water quality. It is distributed to over 2,000 operations personnel, supervisors, managers, engineers, laboratory specialists, educators and municipal officials. Every member of PA AWWA receives a copy of The Water News Source as part of their membership dues.
*Cover is subject to change
Space Closing: Late February
Distribution: Late March
SummerSpace Closing: Late May
Distribution to your market: Mid-June
FallSpace Closing: Late August
Distribution to your market: Mid-September
WinterSpace Closing: Late November
Distribution to your market: Mid-December
*Ads booked in the Magazine will APPEAR ONLINE AT NO EXTRA COST!
|SIZE||1-Time Rate (per issue)||4-Time Rate (per issue)||Online Magazine*|
|OBC||$1,250||$1,150||FREE with print booking!|
|IFC/IBC||$1,150||$1,050||FREE with print booking!|
|Full page||$850||$800||FREE with print booking!|
|1/2 page||$600||$550||FREE with print booking!|
|1/4 page||$375||$325||FREE with print booking!|
|1/8 page||$275||$225||FREE with print booking!|
- 10% premium for all guaranteed positions (not including covers).
- Rates for stitched and poly-bagged inserts available upon request.
- Costs incurred for publication-produced ads or non-compatible electronic files will be charged to the advertiser.
- The publisher and PA AWWA reserve the right to reject advertising that is deemed inappropriate.
- The publisher and PA AWWA cannot be held liable for any material used or claims made in advertising included in this publication.
- Rates are net of agency commission.
To reach water quality professionals through Water News Source and its targeted readership, contact Dave at your earliest convenience to discuss your company’s promotional plans.