Municipal Leader magazine reaches key players in this market at four strategic times throughout the year, including a Spring issue focusing on the M.O.S./MTCML Trade Show, and a fall issue that focuses on the AMM Convention & Display.
*Cover is subject to change
Spring- M.O.S./MTCML Trade Show Issue
- BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT THE SHOW
Space Closing: Late February
Distribution: Late March
SummerSpecial Report Issue
Space Closing: Late May
Distribution: Early July
Fall- AMM Fall Convention
- BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT THE CONVENTION
Space Closing: Early September
WinterSpecial Report Issue
Space Closing: Early December
Distribution: Late January
As the official publication of the Association of Manitoba Municipalities, Municipal Leader is committed to providing a strong and informative voice connecting all rural and urban municipalities throughout Manitoba.
*Ads booked in the Magazine will APPEAR ONLINE AT NO EXTRA COST!
- 10% premium for all guaranteed positions (not including covers).
- Rates for stitched and poly-bagged inserts available upon request.
- Costs incurred for publication-produced ads or non-compatible electronic files will be charged to the advertiser.
- Rates are net of agency commission.
- The publisher and the AMM reserve the right to reject advertising that is deemed inappropriate.
- The publisher and AMM cannot be held liable for any material used or claims made in advertising included in this publication.
|To reach decision makers in Manitoba’s municipal governments through Municipal Leader magazine and its targeted readership, contact Rod at your earliest convenience to discuss your company’s promotional plans.
Rod Evason, Marketing Manager