Chesapeake Magazine reaches key players in this multi-million-dollar market at four strategic times throughout the year, including a summer issue focusing on the Tri-Association Annual Conference and a winter issue with a Membership Directory & Buyers’ Guide.
|Membership Directory & Buyers’ Guide
Space Closing: Late January
Distribution: Late February
|Space Closing: Mid-March
Distribution: Early May
|Tri-Association Annual Conference Issue
Space Closing: Mid-June
Distribution: Early August
BONUS DISTRIBUTION AT THE CONFERENCE
|Tri-Association Annual Conference Recap
Space Closing: Late September
Distribution: Early November
*Covers are subject to change
*Ads booked in the print magazine will APPEAR ONLINE AT NO EXTRA COST!
As the official membership publication of the Chesapeake Section of the AWWA, Chesapeake Magazine is committed to providing a strong and informative voice in all matters pertaining to the exchange of water quality knowledge and experiences among its members and the public and to foster a greater awareness of water quality achievements and challenges throughout Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia.
|1 Time Rate||4 Time Rate||Online Magazine|
|OBC||$1,400||$1,300||FREE with print booking!|
|IFC/IBC||$1,300||$1,200||FREE with print booking!|
|Full page||$1,100||$1,050||FREE with print booking!|
|1/2 page island||$925||$875||FREE with print booking!|
|1/2 page||$825||$775||FREE with print booking!|
|1/3 page||$675||$625||FREE with print booking!|
|1/4 page||$525||$500||FREE with print booking!|
|1/6 page||$450||$425||FREE with print booking!|
|1/8 page||$375||$350||FREE with print booking!|
- 10% premium for all guaranteed position (not including covers).
- Rates for stitched and poly-bagged inserts available upon request.
- Costs incurred for publication-produced ads or non-compatible electronic files will be charged to the advertiser.
- Rates are net of agency commission.
- The publisher and the CSAWWA reserve the right to reject advertising that is deemed inappropriate.
- The publisher and the CSAWWA cannot be held liable for any material used or claims made in advertising included in this publication.
To reach water professionals through Chesapeake Magazine and its targeted readership, contact Dave at your earliest convenience to discuss your company’s promotional plans.
Dave Gill, Marketing Manager